There is a lie I have made myself believe
I try so hard to fight the thoughts but it’s something I just receive
I struggle to do what I know is right
I’m tired of fighting this spiritual fight
Only God knows what my problem really is
I wish there was an easy way to put an end to this
Lying thoughts are telling me I’m not good enough
I know those thoughts aren’t from God, but to push them away is tough
As a result of failing to push them away
I’m no longer to able to hear what God has to say
I am feeling week and wonder if God has forgotten me
I am the one who forgot him, but I am to blind too see
He did never leave, give up or turn away
I wasn’t forgotten he thought of me everyday
In times like these when the storm of life blows
Dear God in heaven
I pray that you draw me close
-Merete Kristiansen 30.12.07
tirsdag 1. januar 2008
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar